Baker-Carwell House: 1005 Elk Grove Drive, Richardson 75081. Tel: 972-234-4132
Kemp House: 519 Shirley Court, Richardson 75081. Tel: 972-671-6306
- All K-12 grades in Richardson Independent School District nearby.
- Reserved on first-come, first served basis by request to Stateside Coordinator. Families supported by FBCR are given priority.
- One-year maximum residency.
- Reservations for 60 days or less for emergencies or major family events, if open.
- No deposit, but immediate notice of change in plans is essential.
- Fully furnished, with utilities permanently connected in name of FBCR.
- House is rent-free. Residents pay fixed monthly utility fee ($300/month) to church office (includes local telephone with wireless, high speed internet access). Cable TV available on resident‘s order.
- Five-passenger car available* for both houses. Insured by FBCR for those with valid US or International driver’s license. *Circumstances may cause temporary unavailability.
- General housekeeping and yard maintenance are responsibilities of residents.
- No pets. No smoking.
- Residents encouraged to work with Minister of Missions to connect to church ministries, Bible classes and mission ministry teams during residency.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF HOUSES:
- Three bedroom, two bath, single-family residences with living/family space and dining room.
- Master bedroom with Master bath, one bedroom: double/queen bed, one bedroom: twin beds.
- Fully equipped kitchen and washer/dryer room.
- Wireless computer access to hi-speed internet.